We would like to thank the following companies for their professional services and wonderfull advice.
- Het Anker: Steel work and ship related infrastructure
- Lemmen Diesel engines: Maintenance of Scania, DAF and Lister engines
- Poley: Plumbing and HVAC related systems
- Van der Wal Elektrotechniek: Electrical systems
- van Loenen bv: Original woodwork (sadly no longer trading)
- Scheepstimmerwerk: All ongoing wood related improvements since 2005
- Warekoers: Everything related to becoming a barge skipper
- Scheepsrestauratie: Authentic riveting and smithy work
- IJzerij Paulus: Fine smithy work
Special personal thanks are due to….
Het Anker: Steel work renovation and conversion. Ongoing ships maintenance. Also , excellent advice and simple and honest approach to getting things done
Paulûs van der Jagt
Detailed smithy work: Stairs, entrance way, railings, davit and many other fine metal details
A very supportive brother, who never said ‘I told you so…’
Thanks Bro…. your help, advice and ideas helped to avoid many pitfalls. Pity we could have not done more together
Rinus de Bruin
A very knowledgable, informative, experienced and kind instructor who can demystify the laws and good practice of the Dutch waterways
Expert help in maintaining the interior and exterior paint and for keeping the exterior woodwork in excellent shape
Master craftsman for all wood related matters. Thoughtful, pragmatic and professional
Johan van der Wal
Took over the original work electrical work from 2004 onwards. Provides sterling support and advice for everything that is electrical
Arie van Loenen
A posthumous thanks must go to Arie for providing the all of the conversion woodwork activities. We could not have done this project without his skills and professionalism (and those of Henk).